Privacy: Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Article 13 of Decree No. 196/2003 laying down the law on the protection of personal data, and request for your consent to the processing of such data.
1. Decree 196/2003 has introduced the law on the protection of personal data. In compliance with the provisions of this law, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of persons to whom the information relates.
2. In this sphere, we provide the disclosure required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data as specified below for the following purposes: a. deal with your request for information and / or booking in order to give you the relative
3. The conferment of your data is necessary for the achievement of the objectives mentioned above; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could have as consequence the impossibility to provide the requested services.
4. In the event that has given consent and until revocation of the same, your personal data will altresè used for the following purposes: a. draft studies and statistics and market; b. send by mail, email and / or telephone channels, advertising material, information and commercial information; c. carry out direct and indirect sales and employment; d. interactive commercial communications; is. make measurements of the degree of client satisfaction with the quality of services provided (including through third parties). You may revoke your consent given for such purposes at any moment by contacting the person indicated in point 10. Consent for the handling and purposes set out in this section 4 is not mandatory; following a possible refusal, your data will be processed for the purposes indicated in point 2 above.
5. As customers or potential customers, data being handled is generally of a common nature, since they consist essentially in elements of personal identity. In case you were in the fields that do not provide a specific data indicating that, under Article 4 letter d) Decree No. 196/2003, are of sensitive nature and as such needful of particular protection, we inform you that such data They will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Code. Recall that in general, Article 4 letter d) Decree No. 196/2003 defines as "sensitive" personal data "that could reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life ".
6. The processing of the collected data will be made through papers and / or electronic or otherwise in accordance with current regulations.
7. inform you that our organization takes the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data safety, with particular reference to the provisions of annex B to Presidential Decree 196/2003 Technical specifications regarding measures minimum security.
8. In addition to employees of the Company, some processing of your personal data may be also performed by third parties, based in Italy and / or abroad, to which our organization entrusts certain activities (or part thereof) to provision of services mentioned above. In that case the same subjects will work as autonomous holders or will be designated as Managers or Trustees. The Managers and Trustees shall receive adequate operating instructions, with specific reference to the minimum safety measures, in order to ensure confidentiality and data security. The above mentioned third parties are essentially members of the following categories: credit recovery companies, companies who process traffic data for invoicing, companies charged with printing and forwarding invoices to customers, Consultancy firms, Credit transfer companies, agents and brokers, franchisees, suppliers of technological services, Content Providers.
9. Below is an extract of the article 7 Dlgs 196/2003 to remind that you can exercise against us the following rights: a. obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication b. ascertain the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment c. obtain information on the logic involved in processing with the aid of electronic instruments d. obtain information on the identity of the owner and managers and. obtain information on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents f. obtain the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data g. obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully h. obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data whose retention is necessary, for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated. obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, anonymous transformation or the block were made known, also regarding the content, of those to whom the data were communicated or widespread, except in cases where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right j. object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, if pertinent to the purpose of collection k. object, in whole or in part, the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
10. To exercise these rights can contact the data controller.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website deposited in the browser of your computer or your mobile device.
The web pages have no memory. If you browse from page to page within a website, you may not be recognized as the same user in each of the pages. Cookies allow you to be recognized by the website as a unique user. Cookies also allow you to store your choices, such as your preferred language, the currency that you have set and the search criteria. Cookies will also allow you to be recognized on your next visit.
Cookies are all equal?
No, there are various types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies are distinguished according to the function performed, their duration and who included them in a website.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
How long they remain active cookies?
The cookies set from our homepage have a duration of three weeks. At any time you can delete all cookies from your browser. To remove cookies from your browser, follow the instructions at this address https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=it
How can you recognize our cookie?
You can find our cookies in the settings of your browser.
This includes analytical cookies and third-party marketing?
Yes, our website incorporates several third-party cookies issued by widgets that are included in the site.
These cookies are used for statistical purposes and allow a better experience and integration with these third-party service (Google Analytics, TripAdvisor, the leading social networks, etc ...).
In particular, to monitor the collection of data for the purpose of analysis by Google Analytics, visit the Browser Add-on for Google Analytics Opt.
How can you change the cookie preferences?
From your browser settings (eg Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) will determine which cookies you want to receive and which not. To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on the browser used, use the "Help" or Help "of your browser.
If you decide not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to properly use certain features on our site. In any case, the "Do Not Track" offered by some browsers (called 'Do Not Track "," Do not make any tracking "or more depending on the type of browser) may not work on our site.